UK tabloid journalist charged over MP’s ‘stolen’ phone
Casino UK Mobile , which operates on all Android and iOS devices, offers all the classic games, including slots, blackjack and roulette, as well as numerous progressive jackpots. Casino UK offers some of the most attractive welcome bonuses for new players, including a 200 match bonus over the first three deposits. Players are eligible to receive a 100 percent bonus of up to 100 free credits on their first deposit; a 200 percent bonus of up to 50 free credits on their second deposit; and a 50 percent bonus of up to 50 free credits on their third deposit. The casino also offers ongoing promotions and giveaways to keep players incentivized. When I came across Casino UK I felt really at home, almost immediately and knew that I could rely on their impeccable software and user friendly site to provide me with the playing experience I have been looking for. The fantastic Bonus options were just the cherry on the cake and I was able to rake in quite a profit, a testimonial on the Casino UK website stated. Not only does Casino UK offer one of the most entertaining and unique selections of games in the entire United Kingdom, they are also famous for providing an incredibly secure platform that uses 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) digital encryption to protect the identity and personal information of their users. This technology is so advanced that it is used by many major financial institutions worldwide, including banks, for the purpose of ensuring the privacy of sensitive material. Casino UK also carries out a series of systematic identity checks to ensure funds are transferred to their proper owners, and they offer plenty of reliable banking options that allow users to select their preferred payment method. About Casino UK: Casino UK is a leading UK online casino, powered by the tried and trusted Microgaming platform. Casino UK is part of the prestigious Vegas Partner Lounge Group and is eCOGRA certified.
Casino UK Launches New Mobile Casino Perfect for Players on the Go
The decision would pave the way for Chinese companies to take a stake in or own 100 per cent of new British nuclear power stations. The finance minister made the announcement at the Taishan nuclear power plant on the final day of his trade visit to China, which was aimed at strengthening the UKs business ties with the country. Chinese investment would likely begin with a minority stake in a power project, but majority ownership of subsequent new power stations was a possibility, the government said. Mr Osborne said it would pave the way for lower energy costs for British consumers. Today is another demonstration of the next big step in the relationship between Britain and China — the worlds oldest civil nuclear power and the worlds fastest growing civil nuclear power, he said on Thursday. It means the potential of more investment and jobs in Britain, and lower long-term energy costs for consumers. The move followed an agreement reached earlier in the week which would see civil nuclear collaboration between the UK and China on investment, technology, construction and expertise. The government said that as well as supporting Chinese investment in the UK, the agreement would make sure that British companies including Rolls-Royce, International Nuclear Services, and engineering companies such as Mott MacDonald would be part of Chinas multi-billion-pound new nuclear programme. The Energy Minister, Ed Davey, said over the weekend that Britain was extremely close to agreeing a deal with Frances EDF Energy to build a new nuclear plant at Hinkley Point in Somerset, south-west England, with a Chinese company also expected to take part in the project. During his trip to China, Mr Osborne also unveiled a new visa system to make it easier for Chinese business leaders and tourists to visit the UK. He also made a surprise decision to allow Chinese banks to set up more easily in the UK, which raised eyebrows among the cross-party Treasury select committee of MPs. Led by its chairman, Andrew Tyrie, the committee is seeking assurances that the finance minister consult the Citys regulatory bodies over the proposal to relax rules, and that they are satisfied with the plans. By arrangement with The Guardian
View gallery A copy of British Top-selling tabloid The Sun made’s front page made in central London on December 10, 2011. (AFP Photo/Carl Court) London (AFP) – The chief foreign correspondent of Rupert Murdoch’s British tabloid The Sun is to face charges linked to the alleged theft of a lawmaker’s mobile phone, prosecutors announced Friday. Nick Parker, 52, is to be charged with one count of receiving stolen goods and another of unauthorised access to computer material, the Crown Prosecution Service said. Another man, 29-year-old Michael Ankers, is to be charged with theft. The first charge against Parker alleges that between October 17 and 21 in 2010, he “dishonestly received stolen goods, namely a mobile phone belonging to Siobhain McDonagh”, an opposition Labour Party MP. The second alleges that between the same dates, he “caused a computer to perform a function with intent to secure unauthorised access to a program or data held in a computer, knowing that such access was unauthorised”. The charge against Ankers alleges that on or around October 17, 2010, he stole a mobile telephone belonging to McDonagh. The two men are to appear at Westminster Magistrates Court in London on November 6. The charges are the latest in a series involving journalists at Murdoch’s British papers since the phone-hacking scandal shut down the News of the World, the Sun’s weekly sister paper, in July 2011. Crime & Justice